Monday, June 8, 2015

Just a quickie this week!


Another email coming your way! This week was great, and Elder Andrus
and I were able to set personal bests this week at church with how
many people we had visit that we happen to be teaching! Maybe this is
a little more usual in America, but we had 3 of our friends there! It
was fantastic!

So quite a while ago in February or so, we were on our way to Nürnberg
when a guy contacted us and then later met up with us. After that, we
never really heard from him again, but last week he was at church and
then this week we met up and taught a very simple but detailed lesson,
which went great. He was one of the 3 people at church, and he spoke
Arabic, so he automatically got along with the other 2 since they are
studying the language for school.

Well guys, I accidentally had my first bit of alcohol this week. Yup,
Germans like it on everything, which includes ice cream sauces. Kind
of tasted like cough syrup, so I only had a small spoon full. I have
no idea why anyone would want to eat that on ice cream!! Anyway, I
made it 19 years...darn haha.

We had one very full day this week where we met with the
boyfriend of the lady we talked with at the central bus station, as
well as our friend Lorenz, and a college professor that committed to
read the whole Book of Mormon! He met back with the missionaries 30 or
40 years ago, and so we meet about every week or so. Super cool!

Sorry I have to cut this short, but I have to go catch a train. This
week we saw some pretty cool things and had some cool little miracles,
I wish I could share them with you all. Thanks for the love and emails
guys, you’re great!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment