Monday, February 2, 2015

Just a quickie this week!


Hello all,
As some of you know, Elder Carson has been having a few problems with his foot, and will be going home for surgery, and I will be getting my new companion tomorrow. His name is Elder Andrus and lives just the area next to me. Im really excited to get together because people will just call one of our names and both of us will probably turn and respond at the same time. Its going to be awesome!
Nothing too spectacular happened this week but we visited a member in the hospital a few times and the helicopter landed right in front of us and it was awesome!! We took a member with us yesterday and things went really well. He also brought us Elder Carsons requested final meal, and it was one of the best things I have ever eaten!
We also had a few really really good lessons with an ivestigator from Nigeria and also with AJ the recent convert. Both are really beginning to understand, and it makes me so happy to see improvement!
I am really nervous to let Elder Carson go because he knows the scriptures super awesome, but I will try to manage. Well I am off to go visit Hitlers podium in Nürnberg, I hope you all have a great week!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment